For concrete renovation (and cleaning) it is all about one thing: power. That means you need to refurbish a big area in a small time window. The use of torbo in concrete refurbishment means blasting with maximum performance at a surprisingly low consumption of water and blasting media and a minimum of dust (no or less enclosure needed).
Your applications to use torbo for:
- Cleaning of weathered concrete
- Restoration of damaged concrete
- Blasting of concrete slurry
- paint removal of concrete facades
- Cleaning of bridges and other concrete objects
- Removal of various residues on concrete
- Roughening of surfaces
- and much more.
What concrete objects have been previously been blasted with torbo, you will see in our sample database.
Your benefits with torbo:
- Perfect adjustment thanks to adjustable pressure
- Improved surface quality
- Increasing productivity and surface quality
- Reducing waste and operating costs
- Up to 60% less abrasive media
(No or less enclosure needed)
- Up to 90% less dust (against other methods)
You need to operate on a concrete object and want to use torbo? To find out which machine is best suited for your concrete work, we advise you. Simply call or write an email!