In Germany the annually damage caused by graffiti on buildings and public transport amount to an estimated 250 to 500 million euros.
Your applications to use torbo for:
- removal of various paint (graffiti) on facades, sidewalks and transport (trams etc.)
- removing road markings
- cleaning of footpaths and squares, e. g. from chewing gum
- removing paint from clinker and other facades
- and much more.
What communities objects have been previously been blasted with torbo, you will see in our sample database.
Your benefits with torbo:
- device is always adaptable to surface, thanks to interchangeable nozzles and dosed pressure
- also spot beams possible
- in most cases, no enclosure is required
- very environmentally friendly and energy efficient
- very good area coverage up to 150 m²/day
- torbo blasts gently with 1 to 4 bar pressure
To find out which machine complies with the requirements of your community most likely, we will be glad to advise you. Simply call or write an email!